Saturday, August 1, 2009

So Fresh and So Clean!

I absolutely love the look of a brand new, clean slate of a blog. I'm deciding to start off my blog and do something more meaningful. I just deleted my old posts, because i just thought to myself, no one really cares about the random things I do, unless your a close person in my life. I've been searching my brain for the right subject to write about but I can't quite put my finger on what I should blog on. I dont really have a hobby that would be worth writing about. Cooking blogs fascinate me, but I'm not a very good cook. Fashion is something I love, but I'm not sure how to incorporate that into something interesting and appealing. I would write about places I've traveled to, but I haven't been to many places, and its not all exciting. I wish a topic would just come naturally to my mind, but for now I got nothing. I guess I'm just at that age where I'm still trying to figure out who I am, and what I want to do with life. This is harder than I thought.
any ideas, thoughts?
For now, I feel like I've accomplished a good first blog, even
if it was about nothing (: haha,

jenna

No comments: